Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Taking the girls out to sea

A lot of people call us crazy but we LOVE to travel with our kids.  We don't go anywhere with out them.  They're my kids, I love them and I love spending time with them and frankly I get anxiety when they're not with me.  It may not always be easy or convenient but it's how we do things.  I figure when they're older they're probably not going to want to spend every second with me so I'm going to enjoy every second of it while I can.

I'm not sure if i've mentioned how amazing my parents are or not, but they are.  Last week my mom called me and asked if we wanted to go somewhere and I was thinking the mall or target maybe??  Well, they booked our family a 7 day cruise in May!  Don't get me wrong, I love a good trip to target but this for sure takes the cake!  We've had a pretty crappy year so far so this vacation is much needed.

This will be Emma's 4th cruise and Isabella's 3rd (yes, my kids are spoiled).  My parents take us on vacation every year (again, have i mentioned how awesome they are??)  I feel like I have cruising with kids down to a science.  So over the next 6 weeks I'll be giving tips on how to travel with kids.  What you need and don't need and about cruising safely with kids.  A lot of people get nervous thinking about taking a wild 2 year old on a boat but you would have to actually try pretty hard to have something horrible happen IMO.

Sapphire Princess....see you in 6 1/2 weeks!  CAN'T WAIT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment