Thursday, March 7, 2013

My first segment on national TV!!


Man oh man....where do I begin?!?  What a week it's been!!  I had my FIRST appearance on national TV with my own segment on Home and Family on the Hallmark Channel!!  It was so much fun...I think I may be addicted!!  My best friend and writer of my favorite blog over at Lilyshop has been on the show many times with all of her amazing crafts.  She really out did herself on todays episode and threw the most amazing shower for 2 new mommies.

Jessie showing off her amazing setup
The whole show was baby themed (could it be a more perfect day for me to be there?!?)  Dean McDermott was there showing dads how to have one last hurrah before the new baby arrives.
Mark Steines and Dean McDermott 
I got to do one of my absolute favorite things on the show...be crafty!!  I showed everyone how to do super simple DIY baby bibs.  
My segment setup
I can't stand most of the cheesy games that people play at baby showers.  It's like once you've played them 37 times it just gets old.  This is a great alternative to those games!  You can set up a bib station (or a onesie or burp cloth station if you wanted) and all of the guests can make the mommy to be their own personalized gift!  You don't have to know how to sew and anyone and everyone can do it!!  I'm going to do a separate post with the detailed instructions on how to make the bibs but trust me when I say they're SO easy to do.
I had such an amazing day and i'm so thankful to be given the opportunity to be on the show.  Who knows...maybe one day i'll get to do it again!  Here are a few pictures from the day, enjoy!
XO










1 comment:

  1. I'm going to do a separate post with the detailed instructions on how to make the bibs but trust me when I say they're SO easy to do. geo tv

    ReplyDelete